Configurable Network Address Translator Router
Manufacturer: Rockwell Automation
Horizon Solutions Part #: A-B1783NATR
- Use simple 1:1 Network Address Translation (NAT) to map IP addresses on the machine subnet to IP addresses on the control network (support for up to 32 translation mappings)
- Include VPN application with login function for secure remote access
- Block broadcast and multi-cast network traffic bi-directionally
- Include embedded help files for ease of use
- Offer SD card support for initial configuration and backup/restore
- Include an Embedded Network Discovery Tool with a DHCP Server for analysis and configuration of local network devices
- Provide Ethernet IP Address translations for up to 128 devices
- Enable redirection of selected protocols, such as CIP, ICMP, HTTP, DNS for stable network connection
- Provide simplified device backup and restore via SD card storing configuration
- Can be configured via a web page or Electronic Data Sheet Add-on Profile
- Support both Linear and Device Level Ring (DLR) topologies on the machine network
Allen-Bradley® Bulletin 1783 catalog item 1783-NATR from Rockwell Automation® is a configurable network address translator (NAT) router. Allen-Bradley is a trademark of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.