Ideal for controlling lights in offices, bathrooms, classrooms, managing public lighting (streets and parking lots) and enabling power in hotel rooms.
- Finder Series
- Silent AC/DC coil (with varistor protection)
- 17.5 mm width
- Protective separation between coil and contacts (reinforced insulation)
- Standard version with mechanical indicator and LED
- Version with Auto-On-Off selector switch
- Complies with standard EN 61095: 2009
- Mounting on 35 mm bar (EN 60715)
Product description for “Finder 126.96.36.199.4320 230VAC/DC”
Manufacturer number: 223202304320
Installation contactor for 35 mm rail, 2 NO contacts for 25 A / 400 V AC, contact material: AgSnO2, max. switching capacities at 230 V AC: AC1 6250 VA, AC15 1800 VA, 1-phase motor load, AC3 (230 V AC) 1 kW, rated current AC AC-7c 10 A, incandescent and halogen lamps 2000 W, compact fluorescent lamp (energy-saving lamp) 200 W, fluorescent lamp with electronic ballast 800 W, fluorescent lamp with conventional ballast 500 W, LED (230 V AC) 200 W, LV halogen lamps or LED with 200 W electronic ballast, LV halogen lamps or LED with 800 W conventional ballast. Coil: 230 V AC/DC, width 17.5 mm, with LED and mechanical switch position indicator, relay protection class: IP 20
There are no reviews yet.